1. Double-click on your Internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer)
2. Go to the web site you would like set as your home page by typing the address into the Address Bar (i.e. http://www.ferris.edu).
3. Select Tools on the drop down menu at the top of the screen and then click on Internet Options.
4. The Internet Options dialogue box opens and the General tab should be on top. If it isn’t, click on the General tab near the top of the dialogue box.
5. The Home page box shows you what your default homepage is. To set it, click the Use Current button. It tells Internet Explorer to go to the page you are currently on every time you open Internet Explorer.
6. Click the OK button at the bottom of the dialogue box.
7. Your default homepage is now set.