Respondus 3.5 allows you to create your own questions and quizzes and surveys for
use in FerrisConnect while you are offline. Questions can be typed directly into Respondus,
imported from a file, or retrieved from a FerrisConnect course.
Some features of Respondus include the ability to:
- Spell check an entire exam file.
- Add tables, bulleted lists, font changes, and enhanced formatting (e.g. bold, italics)
just like in a word processor.
- Insert mathematical and scientific symbols using the Respondus Equation Editor.
- Embed graphics, audio, and video without writing or viewing the underlying HTML.
- Resize graphics and convert them to JPEG format with one click.
- Preview questions before publishing them to the server.
- Retrieve exams from FerrisConnect, complete with media files.
Note: Respondus is software for which Ferris has a campus-wide license. This means that
you can request to have Respondus installed on your work computer free of charge!
Click here to view a recorded Respondus demo using Adobe Connect