The problem with the Collaboration Tool has now been resolved. There should not be
any need for students or faculty to implement the work around that has been detailed
below. We do recommend at this time that faculty change their default language pack
setting back to the System Default. If you are still experiencing any problems connecting
to the Collaboration Tool, please try the below steps, and if that does not resolve
the problem then please contact the Technology Assistance Center to report the problem
and have a work order logged.
1. Login to FerrisConnect.
2. Click the My Places icon in the upper right corner
3. Click the Personal Information Link.
4. Click the Change Personal Settings link.
5. In section 2, Select Language Pack, select the English (United States) option.
6. Click the Submit button to save the changes.
This will provide users with access to the collaboration tool. We will continue to work on a permanent resolution so that these steps are not required.