This tutorial will guide users on how to copy or move Tegrity recordings from one course to another. [download pdf version]
- You can log into Blackboard or you can log directly into Tegrity using your MyFSU username and password.
- If you log into Blackboard, click on a course
- Click on the "Tegrity Classes" link on the left navigation under Resources
- This opens up Tegrity
- If you do not see the recording(s) you want to copy, click on "Courses" from the top navigation in Tegrity.
- All your Active Courses show up in this list. The view also shows the number of recording(s)
you have in each course. Click on the course that has the recording(s) you wish to
- From the list of recording(s), check the box next to the recording(s) you want to
copy, and select Copy from the Recording Tasks drop-down menu.
- Choose the course that you want to copy the selected recording(s). Select the course
as shown in Step 2 and click on Copy Recordings as shown in the following image in