FerrisConnect > Faculty Support > Tegrity Mac Recordings
- Access your Tegrity environment.
- Click on "Record a Class", located in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- The Tegrity Recorder will appear.
- Your name should be printed in the top left-hand corner. If you are not the selected
user, click "Change User".
- Choose a course from the drop-down menu provided.
- A default title with the date and time has been selected for you. If you would like
to change the title of your recording, you may do so now.
- Choose a microphone to use with your recording. The built-in microphone was selected
for the example above.
- Clicking "Set Volume" redirects you to your system preferences where you can adjust
the volume if you wish (optional).
- If you would like to use a camera with your recording, check the "Use Camera" box.
If you do so, you will then be prompted to choose a camera source from the drop-down
menu directly below.
- Select "Record a Class" (circled in green above) when you are ready to begin recording.
- Recording controls will appear in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, pause
and stop. (If you have enabled video, an icon for your camera will also appear).
- When you have completed your recording, select the stop control.
- The following dialogue box will appear. Select "Save and Upload" if your recording
is complete. (Selecting "Don’t Save" will delete your recording, selecting "Cancel"
will allow you to continue recording).
- Your upload will automatically begin uploading in the background. To check on the
status of your upload, re-access your Tegrity environment, click on the course where
the recording is located, and the status of the recording will appear next to its
title. For example, the recording below is still pending and has not yet been fully