How to Obtain Respondus for Your Personal Computer
- Go to the Home CD site. (You can also get to it from within MyFSU -> Workplace tab -> Computer Services
- Review the Terms and Conditions, and click in the checkbox to agree to the terms.
- Use your Ferris Computing id and password to log in.
- Look for the Respondus install instructions. This page has the license code you will
need to complete the install. Print it or save it to use during the install
- Next, go to this page to download and install the correct version of the Respondus program.
Note that the license code expires each summer (July 31st), so each year you will
need to get the new code from the Respondus Installation Instructions available on
the "Home CD" site.