Below are instructions on how to change your avatar within Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Click the arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the avatar icon, circled in red below.
- Click on Settings & Privacy
- Click on the Change Picture button, circled in red below.
- Click Upload New, circled in red below, or if you have already uploaded an avatar
you may see it listed.
- Select the image you would like to utilize from your computer and click Open
- If needed you may need to crop the picture. This is done by either shrinking/expanding
the window utilizing the small grey boxes located in the corners and midpoints or
by clicking within the crop box and dragging to a more pleasant location. When you
have finished cropping your image click Change Picture in the lower right of the popup.
- Finally click Submit in the upper or lower right side of the page.