On Thursday, November 15, 2012, the following systems will be worked on and unavailable:
Starting at 10 PM and ending about 3 AM:
· MyFSU, and access to Employee Services, Faculty Services and Student Services.
· Novell Login, Novell Shared/User network file storage, network printing in academic and office locations
· Bradford and Cisco Clean Access for wireless network login, and for students in residence halls
· Password Reset – (Virtual Office)
· Chat via Groupwise Messenger
Starting at 10 PM and ending about 11 PM
· Network interruptions in the following on-campus housing locations while network maintenance is done:
o East Campus Apartments
o Southwest Commons
All systems should be working by 7:30 AM.
If you have any problems with the services in the morning, first reboot your computer and log in to the network again. If you still are having problems with a system, please contact the TAC at 231-591-4822, or toll free at 877-779-4822.
Thank you for your patience.
Information Technology Services
Last updated: 11-15-2012