The Spring Graduation Fair will be held on Tuesday, March 26 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Rankin Student Center Dome Room.
NOTE: You do not have to attend the Graduation Fair in order to pick up your tickets
or to purchase your cap and gown.
- You may pick up your tickets anytime between March 27 and May 3, 2012 from you college's commencement coordinator's office.
- You may purchase your cap and gown from the James L. Lundberg Bookstore any time between
March 27 and May 3, 2013. To ensure you get the proper gown size you are encouraged
to purchase your gown early. After April 26, 2013 gown sizes may be limited.
Graduating students will enjoy refreshments, fun and the opportunity for "one-stop" shopping for their graduation needs:
- Pick up your tickets for graduation (bring your Ferris I.D. with you)
- Purchase your cap and gown
- Have your graduation questions answered
- Complete a loan exit interview if you have loans
- Check out the graduate degree programs offered at Ferris State University
- Have your resume' critiqued by Career Services
- Receive great deals on business cards and resume' paper from the Copy Center
- Order a class ring
- Order graduation announcements
- Check out the great products for graduates from the Lundberg Bookstore
- Have a free digital photo taken by the University Photographer
- Create a video message for your parents, friends, and family members - the message
will be played prior to the start of the ceremony - View December's video on You Tube.
- Pick up benefit information from the FSU Alumni Association
- Great door prizes given away hourly!
REMINDER:Tickets are required for guests. Children 2 years and younger do not need a ticket.
Lost tickets will not be replaced.
The Graduation Fair is sponsored by James L. Lundberg Bookstore, a division of Barnes
and Noble, the Alumni office, and the Commencement office.
Spring (May) 2012 Grad Fair Pictures and Video