The Fall Graduation Fair will be held on Thursday, November 6th from 12 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Student Recreation Center.
NOTE: You do not have to attend the Graduation Fair in order to pick up your tickets
or to purchase your cap and gown.
- You may pick up your tickets anytime between November 7th and December 11, 2014 from
you college's commencement coordinator's office.
- You may purchase your cap and gown from the Ferris State University Bookstore any
time between November 7th and December 11, 2014. To ensure you get the proper gown
size you are encouraged to purchase your gown early. After November 21, 2014 gown
sizes may be limited.
Graduating students will enjoy refreshments, fun and the opportunity for "one-stop" shopping for their graduation needs:
- Pick up your tickets for graduation (bring your Ferris I.D. with you)
- Purchase your cap and gown
- Have your graduation questions answered
- Discuss Exit Counseling and loan repayment options with Financial Aid if you have
received student loans.
- Check out the graduate degree programs offered at Ferris State University
- Have your resume' critiqued by Career Services
- Receive great deals on business cards and resume' paper from the Copy Center
- Order a class ring
- Order graduation announcements
- Check out the great products for graduates from the Ferris State University Bookstore
- Have a free digital photo taken by the University Photographer
- Create a video message for your parents, friends, and family members - the message
will be played prior to the start of the ceremony - View December's 2013 video on You Tube.
- Pick up benefit information from the FSU Alumni Association
- Great door prizes given away hourly!
REMINDER:Tickets are required for guests. Children 2 years and younger do not need a ticket.
Lost tickets will not be replaced.
The Graduation Fair is sponsored by Ferris State University Bookstore, a division
of Barnes and Noble, the Alumni office, and the Commencement office.
Spring (May) 2014 Grad Fair Pictures and Video