Purpose of the Woodbridge Promise College Prep Program
The purpose of the Woodbridge Promise College Prep Program is to allow eligible students
- Establish credit and proficiency in mathematics, reading and English beyond the developmental
level before starting postsecondary work.
- Enhance their admissions credentials so that they may qualify for admission to a postsecondary
institution of their choice.
- Enhance their knowledge of core subjects to improve their ACT scores for postsecondary
admission and financial aid.
- Complete college credits during high school to enhance their prospects for secondary
completion and shorten the time to degree completion and reduce student debt.
- Achieve college-ready awareness by the time they graduate from high school.
To learn more about the eligibility criteria and the admissions process for the Woodbridge
Promise College Prep program, please download the program brochure.