Transfer Services Center
The Transfer Services Center at Ferris State University is committed to creating conditions
that foster student success and promote access to higher education and degree attainment
by facilitating successful transfer of college and articulated credit. Our department offers
support and services for Post-Secondary/Community College transfer students and Pre-College Programs for high school students.
The Transfer Center at Ferris State:
- Promotes access to higher education and degree attainment by facilitating successful
transfer of college and articulated credits.
- Serves as the central source for all information and communication related to college
transfers including earned college credit and articulated credits.
- Is the hub for collaborations between high schools, career and technical education
centers, early/middle college high schools, postsecondary institutions and Ferris
- Promotes transfer opportunities to all stakeholders and is the source for transfer
research, best practices and policy.
- Facilitates relationships and partnerships between K-12 and postsecondary partners
and the faculty and staff at Ferris.
The purpose of the Transfer Services Center is to promote, support, and complement
the academic mission of the institution by working collaboratively with local schools,
career and technical education centers, community colleges, universities, students,
faculty, and staff. The Transfer Services Center and its partners create and extend
Programs and Services
The Transfer Services Center at Ferris State offers numerous programs and services
for college transfer and high school students. Click on the links below for more information
about our offerings.
Post-Secondary/Community College Transfer Students
Transfer Articulation Agreements
Center for College Readiness Programs for High School Students
CARE 102: Career and Education Planning
Woodbridge Promise College Prep Program
Pre-College Programs for High School Students