What should I do if I'm not doing well in a class?
If you're not doing well in a class, talk with the instructor during his/her posted office hours, or speak with your advisor, or go to the Academic Support Center in ASC 1017 and request a tutor in that subject, or come to the Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services department in STARR 313.