How can I find out about services for students with disabilities?

Services for students with disabilities are available through Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services. You can call our office at (231) 591-3057, stop by STARR 313, e-mail us at or go to the Disabilities Services Web site for more complete information about our services and the necessary documentation required for accommodations.