Suppose a student with a disability tells me he/she does not want to use services through Disabilities Services, but insists they need accommodations?

The student should be treated as any other student. If they can conduct themselves in accordance with the Student Code of Conduct and are able to work independently just as other students, they are not required to disclose their disability officially to the college. However if they need some type of academic support or services, especially related to testing situations, the responsibility for coordinating those services for FSU students in compliance with the law (ADA and 504) reside with Disabilities Services. Please do not provide any kind of assistance without the direct knowledge of this office.