- You now have completed two years or 80 credits.
- Call the State of Michigan Office of Scholarships and Grants to move into Phase II
1-888-4-GRANTS, or 1-888-447-2687.
- Turn in the TIP letter that you receive to financial aid.
- You can now enroll in your bachelor degree program.
- Provide evidence of eligibility, i.e., submit a copy of the "eligibility letter" to
the financial aid office of the College.
- Obtain a high school diploma or GED certificate prior to age 20.
- Be enrolled at least half time in a program earning less than 80 semester or 120 term
- Be a Michigan resident as determined by institutional criteria.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Meet the institution's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy.