Offering students the opportunity to learn about the following services:
- ASC (The Academic Support Center)
- SLA (Structured Learning Assistance Program)
- ECDS (Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services)
- SCHOLAR Peer Mentor Program
- STUDENTS WITH CHILDREN
- CLS (Center for Latin@ Studies)
- CLACS (Center for Leadership Activities & Career Services)
- OMSS (Office of Multicultural Student Services)
- THE WRITING CENTER
- FLITE (Ferris Library)
- And other areas of interest!
For Further Information, Contact:
The Academic Support Center
Ph. (231) 591-3543
Anyone with a disability that needs special accommodations to attend this event should contact (231) 591-3771 at least 72 hours in advance.