Secretary to the Associate Dean
Office: JOH 200
Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
E-mail Address: mailto:email@example.com
Debra supports the Associate Dean. Her responsibilities includeand are not limited to the area of accreditation, faculty development, faculty loads and overloads, student assessment information, web editing, arranging meetings, taking notes and working with special projects. She also manages the scholarship/endowment program for the college, and tracks cashand inkind gifts.
Debra comes from Grand Rapids and brings a strong background in working with numerous software programs, such as Microsoft products, Adobe Pro, Photoshop, spreadsheets, databases, etc.and supporting executives and staff. Herexperience also encompasses sales.She donatestime to the township she lives in by providing computer support, updating their website and attending board meetings. She was recently appointed township treasurerto complete thecurrent term.Debra is active in her community church at Woodville. Her expertise is in computer related activities such as theSunday service presentation, monthly newsletter,photography/directory project and so forth. She also sits on the Safe Church Committee. In Debra's spare time she enjoysgolfing and kayaking with her husband and friends; and enjoys spending time with her grandchildren. Debra has been with Ferris since November 2007.
- Taking college classes as desired
- Recently took accounting and computer related courses
- Software certifications from Aquinas College, New Horizons and Englehart Training Centers, Grand Rapids, MI
- A.A.S. degree - Executive Secretary, Davenport College, Grand Rapids, MI
- College of Engineering Technology Accreditation Committee
- College of Engineering Technology Scholarship Committee
- Safe Church Committee
- Board of Merrill Township