What is the Rebuild Michigan Program?
Mission Statement: To promote increased energy efficiency and awareness throughout the State of Michigan
and to help our communities achieve energy use reduction, cost savings, improved building
quality, and environmental protection.
Ferris State University helps commercial properties in the Northern part of Michigan
become more energy efficient through the Rebuild Michigan program. We have a number
of openings for free audits or consultations to your commercial property.
The benefits of participating include:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Lower operating costs
- Increased occupant comfort & productivity
- Better ability to recognize and apply energy cost savings
- Increased public awareness & support for energy efficiency
- Increased building system equipment life
- Increased funding for core activities
- Limited harmful emissions
- Leadership & environmental stewardship
We can help you improve your energy efficiency by:
- Providing technical assistance
- Offering attractive third-party financing for cost-effective projects
- Offering educational tools & opportunities
- Recognizing achievement
- Disseminating information on technologies.
Ferris is a part of the Northern region of Rebuild Michigan.