Matching Gift Challenge
A donor has challenged Ferris State University’s Plastics & Rubber programs’ friends and alumni with a $7,500 matching gift to the NEC Mural Project, doubling the effects of each donor’s gift to the fund before January 1, 2014.
The challenge applies a 1:1 match to gifts made prior to January 1, 2014, up to a total of $7,500. Make your online gift here.
Exclusive Sponsorship - $15,000
- Large-scale sponsored mural in the National Elastomer Center Atrium
- Exclusive naming opportunity featured in dramatic terms
- Exclusive sponsor input and collaboration of related content in the mural
- Exclusive sponsor naming of the mural
- Matching Gift Challenge applies
All gifts are tax-deductible, please consult your tax advisor.
For more information contact:
Associate Professor, Plastics and Rubber Engineering Technology programs, 231-591-5260
Advancement Officer, College of Engineering Technology, 231-591-2895