CREDIT (CR) may be received for
internship classes PPET 193 or PLTS 393 through completion of a competency test,
which will include the following steps and
- Obtain a proficiency exam form from the
Plastics Office, complete and return to designated location.
- A letter from the employer verifying 1200
hours of employment at a job consistent with the internship requirements must be
received by FSU Plastics Internship Coordinator.
- A written evaluation from the employer of
the student s work while employed is to be sent to the Plastics Internship
- A nine(9) page report about the work
experience will be prepared and submitted by the student.
- A satisfactory verbal interview with the
Plastics Internship Coordinator will be completed.