Ferris' MFGE program uses a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach with classes in several programs. Through class work with hands-on training, our dynamic program prepares students for a variety of careers. Graduates in the program are highly sought after by employers. Career opportunities for MFGE grades are found across the entire spectrum of manufacturing. Many of our graduates step into positions in many facets of engineering - manufacturing, process, production, tool, industrial and quality.
Through class work with hands-on training, our dynamic program prepares students for a variety of jobs
What to do with your degree in Manufacturing Engineering Technology:
- Design manufacturing processes to make products cheaper and faster.
- Work as a project manager and help launch new products.
- Become a troubleshooter and improve processes.
- Further your education in grad school.
- Become a corporate manager.
- Assure product quality as a quality engineer or manager
- Work in many exciting fields including aerospace, automotive, medical, furniture and building components.
Entry-level job titles:
Advanced job titles: