Address/Phone Changes
  • It is important that we have a current address and phone number on file.  The College and University need to be notified when changes occur to your local and permanent contact information.  A hold may be placed on your file, if we are unable to contact you due to outdated information.  

  • This link ( click here ) has a change-of-address form you can complete and deliver to one of the following staff members.  They will make a copy for our records, then forward the original to the Registrar's Office. 

    • Big Rapids Campus - Tara Lee
    • Grand Rapids Campus - Emily Jorgensen