Overrides, Permits, Authorizations

All overrides, permits, and authorizations are handled by the department office of the course. Time conflicts must be approved by the faculty member of the class the student will miss time from and be processed on the Time Conflict Form obtained from the COEHS Student Academic Affairs office.