A Great Opportunity
Pre-Student teaching field experiences provide an opportunity to experience classroom management, discipline, planning and delivery of content without responsibility of the entire class. Several education courses require field experience hours (outside regular class time). Be sure to see your advisor regarding the hours required and the best time to register for the appropriate course.
Forms and Applications:
All documents are needed to apply for placement. When all documents are complete, submit as one packet to the appropriate Field Placement Office. You may download the documents for signatures and save the documents that need to be word-processed to your computer.
- Level II Application (Print & Submit to Advisor)
- Application for Pre-Student Teaching Field Experience (Print & Submit)
- Internet Criminal History Access Tool (ICHAT) (Print & Submit with a copy of your driver's license)
- Professional & Personal Information Form (Print & Submit)
- Elementary Academic Summary (Save & Submit)
or Secondary Academic Summary (Save & Submit)