The role of Advisory Board members is to promote the Health Information programs’ goals and initiatives. Advisory Board members can provide faculty with a fresh perspective on programmatic issues as they relate to community and industry needs. Each Advisory Board member was invited to join the Board because he/she brings a unique perspective, experience and skill set to the program.
- Marsha Allen, MHIMA Central Office Coordinator, Muskegon, MI
- Melissa Greaves, HIM Director, Metro Health, Grand Rapids, MI
- Michelle Hulbert, Cancer Data and Quality Coordinator St. Joseph Mercy Health System, Ann Arbor, MI
- Michael Putkovich, VP Health Information Anthelio
- Sally Rynberg, Regional HIM Director Trinity Health, Montague, MI
- Maryann Williams, Billing Manager, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI