Welcome from the MPH Program Coordinator
Hello! Thank you for visiting our MPH program web page. You are exploring a program that will prepare you for leadership positions in a field with plenty of career opportunities for many years to come.
Some of the benefits this MPH program offers to you are:
- Fully online program – completion in two years or less
- Accelerated track BSPH to MPH available – completion of both degrees in five years or less
- Low student-to-faculty ratio – focus on supporting individual students
- Faculty with professional experience – no course taught by teaching assistant
- Capstone experiences – in two stages to better prepare graduates for the real world
- Job opportunities – above-average job growth in public health specialties*
- Career enhancement – advancement to managerial and professional positions
* For example, according to the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics'Occupational Outlook Handbook (2014), the job growth 2012-2022 for environmental scientists is 15%, versus 11% for all occupations.
I hope the information on this website will help you decide to apply to our MPH program! If you have questions or would like to discuss your specific needs or the application process, please contact me via e-mail or phone (800-462-8553 or 231-591-2270). I am ready to assist you in moving your educational and career goals to the next higher level!
Margaret Wan, Ph.D., MSPH, CIH, CHMM, CET
Program Coordinator, Public Health MPH Program