Nursing Loans are available to students enrolled in the Nursing Program only. Funds
are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis for eligible applicants.
- Student must be enrolled at least half--time (6 or more credit hours) in the Nursing
- Must complete the FAFSA process
- Interest rate is 5% fixed - No interest until repayment
- Funds are sent directly to the school
- Repayment begins 9 months after graduation or leaving the curriculum
- Loan amounts are up to $2500
To Apply for the Nursing Loan:
Nursing Loan funds have now been exhausted for 2013-2014.
Nursing Loans are available to students enrolled in the Nursing Program only.
• 5% Fixed (Begins at repayment)
Student must be enrolled at least half--time (6 or more credit hours) the Nursing
Program, must complete the FAFSA process
Nursing Promissory Note
Nursing Exit Counseling
Billing Account Access