Student Conduct Learning Outcomes
The Office of Student Conduct has designed the student conduct process with intentional
goals in mind and has measures in place to determine if we are successful in reaching
these goals. As a result of a student’s participation in the conduct process, the
following should occur:
- Students will appreciate their role in creating a positive community and understand
how their behavior impacts that community.
- Students will realize the broader impact of their choices and make better decisions
for their future.
- Students will view the hearing officer as a reasonable and respectful professional
who ultimately cares about their success as a student.
- Students will take responsibility for their actions, own their decisions, and become
invested in the outcome.
- Students will recognize the value of the conduct process as an educational opportunity.