We want you to be successful!
Stop by our office, give us a call or send us an email to CLACS@ferris.edu
We are located in Helen Ferris Hall - Terrace Level during the 2014 Fall Semester.
We will be relocating to the New University Center for Spring 2015. Our office is
open from 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Career Planning Checklist
- Career Planning Appointments – variety of hours available by appointment. Sign up through Bulldog CareerLink
- Simulated Interviews – variety of hours available by appointment. Sign up through Bulldog CareerLink
- Employment Services - We can help you connect with employers who are seeking candidates for Internships
and Full-time Employment. We coordinate on campus recruiting visits for employers
across campus and programs.
- Resume Referral Service - We can get your resume exposure to hundreds of employers. Upload your perfect resume
on Bulldog CareerLink!
- E-Portfolio and Social Media Critiques - available on request via email to CLACS@ferris.edu
- Job Search Strategies - Do you have a plan? We do.
- Career & Internship Fairs - held each semester. See Events Calendar for more information
- Personal Assistance - career related resources and advice upon request.
- Computer job search assistance
- Occupational Research and Statistics
- Career related books
- Hard-copy one page career resources
- Diverse career magazines
- Opportunities to improve your soft skills
- Leadership Development programming
- Mentoring relationships
- Networking Events
For all other questions to meet your needs, please call our office for assistance
231.591.2685 or email.