2013-2014 Selected Presidential Speeches and Remarks
Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Higher Education (February 27, 2014)
- President Eisler's Testimony: "Higher Education in Michigan: Creating Opportunity,
Funding Excellence and Restraining Costs"
- Chart 1: Michigan Budget Priorities
- Chart 2: State Appropriation - Actual vs Inflation
- Chart 3: Ferris Freshman Baccalaureate Student Retention
- Chart 4: Student Achievement Measure Outcomes
- Chart 5: Ferris Graduate Placement for STEM Graduates
- Chart 6: Michigan Public Universities Change in Resources
- Chart 7: Ferris MPSERS Payments - % of Salary
- Chart 8: Ferris MPSERS Payments - FY 2003 to 2014
- Handout: MPSERS Timeline and Impact
- Responses to Subcommittee Questions
Op Ed for MLive (February 26, 2014)
- President Eisler's Guest Column
"Snyder's Higher Education Funding Proposal 'Reverses Decade of Decline in Funding'"
Kent Intermediate School District Dinner (February 11, 2014)
- President Eisler's presentation
"Creating Successful Futures for our Students - Building Strong K-16 Partnerships"
Commencement (December 14, 2013)
- President Eisler's 10:00 a.m. ceremony address
- President Eisler's 1:30 p.m. ceremony address
- Speaker, Dr. Avish Raghunanden, 2013 Distinguished Teacher, address to graduates
President Eisler's Presentation to Board of Trustees (December 13, 2013)
Rockford High School (KISA) - Concurrent Education (October 17, 2013)
Founders' Day (August 29, 2013)
- President Eisler's presentation: "A reflection on our past, a consideration of the present, and some thoughts on
our shared future."