Technical Support Task Force 2005
#3 - Technical Support - learning centered, working together
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of current efforts for technology support for
faculty and staff?
- How do we expand on the idea of the technical assistance center and create a virtual
help desk and virtual knowledge bank?
- How can the University meet emergent needs for Banner instruction?
- How can the University support increased instructional use of technology both on-line
and in the classroom?
- How can talented students effectively supplement the support work of campus professionals?
|Task Force Charge
- Benchmark best practice
- Identify internal resources and unique strengths
- Consider diversity implications
- Recommend strategic initiatives
- Identify multiple small wins
- Recommendations should be challenging, but achievable
- Consider how we work together to achieve this
- Report in 60 days