Student Engagement Task Force 2005
#5 Student Engagement - engagement
- Review and analyze data from the initial National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
- What does this say about engagement efforts on and off campus?
- Are there other survey instruments that should be used beyond the NSSE?
- Review calendaring processes on campus. How do we organize, disseminate, and use
the university calendar effectively?
- How do we connect and create new connections between
- the classroom and extracurricular activities?
- the campus and community?
|Task Force Charge
- Benchmark best practice
- Identify internal resources and unique strengths
- Consider diversity implications
- Recommend strategic initiatives
- Identify multiple small wins
- Recommendations should be challenging, but achievable
- Consider how we work together to achieve this
- Report in 60 days