Physical Teaching Space Task Force
#2 - Physical Teaching Space - learning centered
- What are the standards of expectation for classrooms and laboratory facilities?
- How do we create facilities that have the flexibility to support a variety of teaching\learning
- How do we do this cost effectively, using resources effectively and placing them where
they will provide the most benefit?
- How do we provide the support to use these facilities effectively?
- Beyond technology how do we address issues of paint, carpet, furniture, and air conditioning?
|Task Force Charge
- Benchmark best practice
- Identify internal resources and unique strengths
- Consider diversity implications
- Recommend strategic initiatives
- Identify multiple small wins
- Recommendations should be challenging, but achievable
- Consider how we work together to achieve this
- Report in 60 days