Contact Student Services:
Phone: (231) 591-5242
Fax: (231) 591-2019
1201 S. State St., CSS 101L
Big Rapids, MI 49307
|Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Hours are subject to change near semester breaks and holidays.|
Services for Students at our "One Stop" Location
The Timme Center for Student Services provides information to students and the campus community in the following areas:
- Payments to student or campus business accounts.
- Payments for competency examinations.
- Cash advances and check cashing to students in good financial standing.
- Vending refunds.
- Costs for tuition, room, and board.
- Account information regarding billing options.
Financial Aid Information:
- Signing of promissory notes, counseling and accepting of awards.
- Information on scholarships, grants, work study, and loans.
- Information on student cost of attendance budgets.
- Applications for Federal Financial Aid.
- Information regarding student financial aid probation and suspension.
- Aid verification worksheets and various financial aid forms.
- Address and name changes.
- Registration policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Enrollment and degree verification.
- Official transcripts.
- Information regarding course listings, course openings, and seating availability.
- Meal Plan changes.
- Off-campus Meal Plans (Express Meals and Big Dog).
- Picture ID cards for students, faculty/staff, and emeriti.
- Employee and student badges.
- Print out telephone bills.
Residential Life Services:
- Housing contract guarantee processing.
- MSHDA processing.
|Campus Phone Numbers|
|Student Financial Services||(231) 591-5242|
|Financial Aid||(231) 591-2110|
|Registrar's Office||(231) 591-2792|
|Directory Information||(231) 591-2000|
|Parking Permits||(231) 591-5000|