Application Process & Deadlines
Ferris Short-Term Programs deadlines vary for Spring and Summer Semesters. Contact the Study Abroad Office for
- Attend a Program Meeting.
- Meet with a finanical aid advisor.
- Complete application found online and submit with necessary documents and app fee to
the Office of International Education
A completed Ferris Short-Term application consists of:
International Semester Programs have set deadlines: summer study abroad - January 15; fall semester exchanges - March
15; spring semester exchanges - October 15.
- Look at the options available on the study abroad website - if you are looking at
a program not found on the website, please consult the study abroad office for assistance.
- Schedule a meeting with the study abroad office - bring completed application for
- Meet with your academic advisor, financial aid, etc.
National Student Exchange deadlines for the next academic year are the previous mid-February. Check with the
study abroad office for details.
- Look at the NSE website and at the possibilities.
- Schedule a meeting with the study away office – bring completed application for semester/summer
- Meet with your academic advisor, financial aid.