Wednesday - Friday, October 18-20, 2017
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Trends is a conference designed by faculty for faculty and staff who are passionate about career and technical community college education.
- Benefit from expert information on Michigan community college occupational education.
- Hear first hand from practitioners, faculty and staff, who are driving student success on their campuses.
- Meet faculty as they share their collaborative projects that support not only college graduation but high wage, high demand, high skill job for our state.
Why attend Trends?
The Trends in Occupational Studies conference serves as a tool for community college professionals who are novices or experienced in teaching/learning modalities, administrators, or who work with community partners in Career and Technical Education (CTE). Learn and share about strategic CTE programs that promote success for current and future students.
The conference is held each fall and provides technical and content assistance to CTE faculty/staff/administrators through workshops, meetings, round table discussions, general sessions and networking opportunities.
Who should attend?
- Career and Technical Educators
- Post-Secondary Educators
- Community College Deans
- Business/Community Partners
- Special Populations Professionals
2017 Attendee Paper Registration Form...coming soon!
Thank you for your continued support with the annual Trends in Occupational Studies conference.
Michigan Occupational Deans Administrative Council (MODAC)