Group Management Services.
Your Organization, Our Staff.
Many large, volunteer-run non-profit organizations have no paid staff to help them
with their day-to-day operations. Let us provide your group a fully equipped headquarters
office and take the worry off your hands. Here are some of the ways that we can help
- Planning: In direct consultation with organization leaders, we can provide planning
for board meetings, annual publications calendar, and annual budgets.
- Board of directors and committees: We can provide professional association management
advice to officers, directors, and committee members and manage all aspects of meetings
- Financial and corporate: We can handle all aspects of financial management including
billings, managing accounts receivable and providing detailed financial reports.
- Membership and marketing: Maintaining and growing membership is critical for many
organizations. We can help you develop and implement membership campaigns, process
member applications, and maintain up-to-date prospect and membership databases.
- Conferences and event planning: When you work with us, you also have access to the
full range of our conference and event-planning services.
- Publications: Included in our portfolio of available services are full editorial services
including research, article solicitation, writing, editing, proofreading, layout and
design and desktop publishing for publications.
- Web Services: If your organization needs to update or maintain its web presence, tap
into our talented staff of design, programming, and strategic planning experts.