Effective Local Time
Effective Local Time is a tool that allows you to view your sign at any particular moment in time.
- Navigate to the 'Tools' menu in the top menu bar and select 'Effective Local Time'.
- A dialog box will appear and you can simply type in the date and time you would like to view your sign (i.e. 12/1/2016 3:30 PM).
If you just want to view a certain day, you can also click and drag the red line across the timeline view.
Split Window View
Split Window view allows you to view your Content menu in a larger window than if it were attached at the bottom as it normally would be. This allows for easier movement and organization of files, when needed. Simply click on the little down arrow at the top of the Content/Template region and select 'Floating'. The menu will separate and you can now drag the menu anywhere you would like on your screen.
Find Expired Content
Instead of going and searching for content that is outdated and no longer scheduled for play on your sign, you can use the 'Find Expired Content' tool. This will look for content that is in the rotation but has expired and is no longer scheduled to play. This only works if the content has been scheduled to end at a certain time.
- Go to the 'Tools' menu and click on 'Find Expired Content'.
- A dialog box will pop up with expired content, then click select all and then remove.
- When prompted, click yes. Expired content has now been removed from your signs simultaneously.