Expectations for Student Participation in SLA Workshops
- Have all textbooks/materials by the second week, and arrive at all workshops with
all learning materials.
- Participate fully and actively in workshop activities. Have a positive attitude about
- Work with other students and/or individually when requested to do so, and respect
all views and opinions.
- Address the workshop facilitator in an appropriate manner.
- Work only on material/homework of the workshop.
- Swearing, use of profanity, and personal (abusive) misconduct behavior will not be
tolerated and will result in dismissal from the workshop. Any dismissals will be counted
as unexcused absences.