Timme Travel Grant Review Committee
- The Timme Travel Grant Review Committee is comprised of a faculty member from FLITE,
each of the 7 Colleges, the Retention and Student Success area, and the Director of
the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning (or his designee).
- Faculty members serving on the Committee will serve two-year, staggered terms and
are permitted to serve two consecutive terms.
- Reviewers are permitted to submit applications, but will recuse themselves from all
discussions associated with the Committee's review of the subgroup(s) in which their
applications are included. Reviewers who submit applications will not have access
to the spreadsheet with scores for the particular subgroup(s) in which their applications
- The Director of the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning or his designee will
serve on the Committee without a term limit. The inaugural Timme Travel Grant Review
Committee created in April 2008 established criteria for evaluating the Supporting
Narrative portion of the application. Subsequent Review Committees will review Supporting
Narrative and other criteria, and if warranted, recommend revisions to the FCTL Director.
- The current review criteria are found here. January 2013 (PDF 481KB)
- Previous review criteria are found here.
Timme Travel Grant Review Committee Members April 2008 – March 2012
||College of Health Professions
||College of Arts and Sciences
||College of Business
||College of Education & Human Services
||College of Optometry
||College of Pharmacy
||College of Engineering Technology
||Faculty Center for Teaching & Learning
||Retention & Student Success